fourhundredandtwentyeight.
GOOD NEWS
Found on Fastlane's MySpace page
"Ok......We are going to record our album in August as planned!! We have spoken at great length regarding this, and we all feel like its the best thing to do! The album will be getting an official Japanese release most probably before the end of the year. We dont know what we will do in the UK as of yet.....but watch this space. Whatever happens, you will be able to get a copy of the album we have been in the process of writing! We promise to give you a more detailed update as soon as we can. Thanks for all your messages and support. We love you all xxx"
Huzzizah!
Also, Billy Talent's new album is fucking RAD. I've just bought High Fidelity from eBay for FOUR ENGLISH POUNDS. Can anyone say 'bargain'? Yes. I can. I really really want to see the film 'Hidden (Cache)' or whatever it's called. It's French and looks pretty interesting. I saw Hard Candy a few days ago, it reminded me of Audition in places (crazy woman/girl tortures older man) but it wasn't as good. The acting was actually alright, and its beautifully shot, with some nice executive shots.
Um, what else. Oh, yeah. I was at work carrying a pot containing molten gravy and as I was carrying it one handed it was slightly tilted, little did I know, it was a little too full. Scolding hot gravy poured out of the top and onto the floor in front of me. I didn't see it. WHOOSH. I slip over in the gravy landing on my coccyx (bone at the base of spine). I get up in total agony, with gravy all up my backside looking like I've shat myself. It works out well as I get sent home early and my arse isn't too bruised. Every cloud...
I'm going to a MASSIVE PARTY on Saturday. I don't know who's party it is, it's someone's friend from work and for some inexplicable reason, I've been invited. Sore backside an' all. It's being held HERE (click the map thing) which is HUGE. I haven't a clue how I'm getting to this party or getting home so it should be a nice adventure. Oh AND I have the WHOLE WEEKEND OFF WORK. Brilliant.
The victory is MINE.
x


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home